1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd after Chemical engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and looking for job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering for a Cement Plant employee?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  3. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  5. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for doing masters in chemical engineering?
  7. How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?
  8. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  9. When the Bihar government is going to provide Student Credit Card? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get it?
  10. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  11. Which are the best companies for CE?
  12. How to get a job in cement plant in production department?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to do Training in IOCL and BPCL for Chemical student?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Bihar government job in teaching field
  15. When will the ICAR form be released? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  17. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  18. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
4th April 2017, 12:30 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd after Chemical engineering?

The eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate and should have good knowledge about the subject and his/her field of study. Experience candidate have a higher rate of chances to avail the job.

In order to apply for job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd, you will have to visit their official website or get registered with some consultancies for notifications and hiring. You can also get yourself registered with various online job portals to get notified regarding vacancies in various MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?