1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get a job in private IT and software companies after two years of M.Tech in Embedded system?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Embedded systems and preparing for Civil services but now want a job. I have 2 years gap after M.Tech. Is there is any chance to get a job in private IT and software companies?

4th April 2017, 12:25 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Chances to get a job in private IT and software companies after two years of M.Tech in Embedded system?

There is nothing to worry about, you can get a job in various IT organization as you qualification is good enough to help you get a job in good company.

If however you want a job now, you should start applying for it at the earliest without any delay, you should just brush up your technical knowledge in order to avoid any hindrances during interview rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?