17th January 2017, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I have completed Chemical Engineering and looking for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd. How to apply for a job in these companies? How much salary I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs are available in government sector after completion of MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  4. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for diploma of petrochemicals in Anna University?
  6. How to apply for jobs in following companies?
  7. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  8. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get a job in Shree Digvijay Cement and Bihar Caustic and Chemicals Ltd after Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  11. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  13. How to apply for Madras Cements Limited job after Chemical Engineering? How much salary I can get?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited being a B.E. Chemical Engineer?
  15. How to get job after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  16. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary?
  17. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Petrochemicals/Chemical Engineering for M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) student?
27th October 2017, 08:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Allied Resins & Chemicals Ltd and Andhra Petrochemicals Ltd companies after Chemical Engineering course? How much salary I can get?

In order to find latest job opportunities in Allied Resins and Chemical Limited as well as in Andhra Petrochemicals Limited companies, you are required to go through the "Careers" or Recruitment section of the companies.

You may send your resume to [email protected] for finding job opportunities in allied resins company.

I have provided you the official website of Andhra Petrochemicals and you may find latest recruitment details from the website and contact details are given below.

Click here for Allied Resins Official Wesite

Click here for Allied Resins Careers Section

Click here for Andhra Petrochemicals Limited Official Website

Click here for Andhra Petrochemicals Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?