6th March 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?

Hello everyone, I am interested to attend an interview of Administrator IT Infra Service Desk in Wipro Technologies. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria and other requirements to attend this interview.

Related Questions:
11th April 2018, 10:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk recruitment is as follows,

>> Candidates must have completed their Bachelor's Degree in any of the computer's based subjects. Candidates who are done with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to appear in this recruitment.

>> The minimum experience required for a candidate for this Administrator IT Infra Service Desk post is 3 to 5 years.

>> Besides all these, TIS Service Desk skills are very mandatory to apply for this post.

>> As the senior administrator, candidates must be able to handle the first point escalation for all the technical and processing issues. You are required to participate in the business meeting with several stake holders on a need basis. Once if you are selected for this post, you will be able to work on the Knowledge acquisition and updates to the related documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?