6th March 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Ameex Associate Software Engineer interview?

Can anyone of you let me know about the procedure of selection in Ameex for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I want to join this company for the said post so I need little help from you guys.

10th April 2018, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Ameex Associate Software Engineer interview?

Candidates who have applied for the post of a software engineer in Ameex Associate will get selected on the basis of:

> Written examination

> Technical interview

> Personal interview

After clearing these rounds, you will be eligible to work as a software engineer in the company.
11th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Ameex Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection Procedure of Ameex Associate Software Engineer Recruitment:

The selection process of this Ameex Associate Software Engineer recruitment consists of 2 rounds as far as my best knowledge is concerned. They are,

(@) Written Test

(@) Inperson Interview

On day 1, candidates who have applied will be called to appear in Written Test and those candidates who will shortlist in written test will be called to attend 2nd round which is Inperson Interview.

If your application is shortlisted to appear in the written test, you are required to bring the hall ticket with the photographic identification for the campus recruitment. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for appearing in this recruitment. You must not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?