25th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?

Sir, I am graduated in B.E. with CSE branch (60%) aggregate. And i have secured in 10th 56% and 12th 57% . So Please tell me about the criteria for software companies?

25th September 2015, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am graduated in B.E. with CSE branch (60%) aggregate. And i have secured in 10th 56% and 12th 57% . So Please tell me about the criteria for software companies?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for any software companies as a freshers.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for software companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.

You can apply below given companies,

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
25th September 2015, 10:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students

-> Candidates should have minimum 60% marks in 12th.

-> Candidates should have minimum 60% marks in Graduate Degree.

-> Age of candidate not be greater than 28 years.

You can apply in these software companies:

1. Infosys
2. Sun microsystem
3. IBM
4. Intel
5. Microsoft
6. TCS
7. Oracle
8. Dell
26th September 2015, 12:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in Software companies recruitment process with the above mentioned percentages. The minimum percentage required in order to appear in Recruitment process is "60% marks". Since you have secured less than what is required, you are not eligible to appear in Software companies recruitment process. I suggest you to apply for Small Scale Software Companies with the present percentages. After getting some good experience, then you may apply for Top Multi National Companies.
26th September 2015, 07:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you will not be eligible for most of the software companies. This is because most of the software companies have set the eligibility criteria to attend their recruitment drives as - you need to have 60% or above in the entire career, which means at each level - 10th, 12th, B.E. Since you do not have the requisite percentage you will not be eligible. However, there is nothing to get disheartened especially in the powerful world of internet and entrepreneurship. There are many companies who recruit candidates having less than 60% in their career level and there are many freelance job opportunities.
23rd October 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am in cse b.tech 1st yr and my 10 th mark is 90% and 12 th mark is 66 ,,so what should I do to get placement in better companies????
29th March 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I am having only 50 percentage how can I join in a mnc company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?