25th November 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Infosys Aptitude Test

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Sc with 60% aggregate marks. But, I have not scored good in lower exams like 10 & 12th, just passed out. Can I have opportunities in Infosys company to apply for job related to my course. Please inform me, am I eligible in Infosys aptitude test? And thank you. 8792287471.

25th November 2017, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Infosys Aptitude Test

To be eligible to apply for Infosys Aptitude Test, you should have secured at least 70% aggregate marks throughout your studies i.e., in 10th, 12th standard and Bachelor's degree course. The aggregate required to attend the Infosys Aptitude Test varies from year to year. So, before applying for the Infosys Aptitude Test, you have to check the eligibility criteria required to attend Infosys Aptitude Test, so, that you will know whether you are eligible or not for Infosys Aptitude Test.
25th November 2017, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Infosys Aptitude Test:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to join Infosys Aptitude Test with the above mentioned criteria.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows,

>> B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA or M.Sc in Information Technology background candidates are eligible to apply for Infosys Recruitment Test.

>> As you are B.Sc background, you cannot apply for this recruitment test. Hence I suggest you to pursue MCA or M.Sc course in order to be eligible for this recruitment test.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout your academics in order to be eligible is 65% marks or more than that.
25th November 2017, 09:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Infosys Aptitude Test:-

You should have secured 65% in 10th, 12th and till the sixth semester of B.Tech.

You must not have a study gap of more than 1 year.

You should not possess any active backlogs at the time of placement.

You need to clear the following rounds:-

Aptitude Test

Technical Round

HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?