29th April 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 years aptitude test papers of Infosys campusing?

I am going to attend infosys campus,so send me last 5 year aptitude test paper.

2nd May 2014, 12:11 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Last 5 years aptitude test papers of Infosys campusing?

LAST YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF INFOSYS APTITUDE TEST:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys aptitude test in this post for your reference. Just go through it and prepare for the test accordingly. Don't put your entire confidence only on the previous year papers as it won't help you to clear the round. It's just the first level reference and you need to prepare well everyday for getting more comfortable of clearing the infosys aptitude round.

The pattern which was followed in the previous infosys aptitude test is as follows,

-> Reasoning - 30 questions in 40 minutes.
-> English - 40 questions in 35 minutes.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for Infosys aptitude test.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the technical interview where you will be asked questions from the core subjects which you had in your college and once you clear that round you will be called for the HR interview where some personal questions will be asked and you can clear it if you have good communication skills.

I have attached some of the other files which will help you for preparing the aptitude and interview rounds. Just go through it and start your preparations right away.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 233 views)
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 79 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 208 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 195 views)
21st March 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years aptitude test papers of Infosys campusing?

actually suggests me how i prepare and tell me some institute in kolkata where i prepared myself
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?