8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS after B.Tech in CSE? How much salary they give?

Sir, I am B.Tech in Computer Engineering holder and want to get job in TCS company. Please tell me eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS? How much salary they give?

24th May 2017, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS after B.Tech in CSE? How much salary they give?

You need to clear HR and Technical interview conducted by TCS to get any kind of software engineering job after B.Tech CSE. You need to have 60% throughout your academic career to get an interview call.

Salary will be according to the caliber of the candidate. In IT industries the minimum salary usually start from 2.4 lakh per annum.
26th May 2017, 11:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS after B.Tech in CSE? How much salary they give?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Tech in Computer Engineering holder and want to get job in TCS company. Please tell me eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS? How much salary they give?
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment but you fulfill below given criteria.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%. You shouldn't have any pending backlog. More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Salary for freshers candidates in TCS is 2.9L per Annum.
27th May 2017, 06:05 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Usually TCS and other MNCs recruit students directly through on-campus recruitment. If it is not over in your college, prepare well ahead for that.
Or else you can attend off campus interviews as well.

The basic eligibility is BTech with atleast 65% score. There will be quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability test. If you clear that then face to face interview will be there. Afterwards selection.

Average starting salary in any IT MNC (Service) is around 3 LPA.
10th September 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech in ece and want to get job in TCS company. Please tell me eligibility and requirements to get job in TCS? How much salary they give?
19th December 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir What languages we should know to get job in tcs?
20th November 2020, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which coding languages shld we know to get job
7th December 2020, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the Minimum salary for freshers in tcs.?
17th December 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I am B.tech in mechanical engineering holder and want a jon in tcs campany. please tell me
20th December 2020, 12:53 PM
prynsh7

For getting hired at TCS:

->You need to clear written exam first which includes aptitude questions along with some technical questions.

->For interviews brush up your concepts in any programming language in which you feel comfortable and improve your communication skills if you are lagging with the same.

-> conceptual knowledge about OOPs programming and go with basic data structures concept's, as this would always suffice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?