4th November 2015, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Should I join TCS being a CSE graduate? Eligibility to join?

Hello,
I have now completed B.Tech in CSE. I want to know that TCS is favourable company for me? I should join TCS? What is the eligibility criteria for joining?

11th November 2015, 12:36 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I join TCS being a CSE graduate? Eligibility to join?

You have completed your B.tech in CSE branch. You want to work in one of the top most IT company i.e TCS. Yes, definitely TCS will be the best and most favourable company for you being a CSE student.

Following are the eligibility for getting eligible for TCS selection procedure:

--student must have secured throughout 60% in their academic career i.e (in X, XII as well as in B.Tech).

--must not hold any backlog at the time of interview process.

Selection Procedure: Generally the selection in TCS is done through online exam followed by interview. The online exam consists of two sections Letter writing section followed by Quantitative Aptitude section.

The interview is also done in three rounds:

--Technical Interview

--HR Interview

--MR Interview
11th November 2015, 02:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely join TCS being a CSE graduate. Since TCS is a software services company, so it operates in your domain. Hence it is a core company for you and you should look for a job opportunity in TCS. If you get a job offer and have no better job offer from other companies or desire to go for higher studies now, then you can definitely opt for the job in TCS.

You need to clear the selection rounds of TCS to get a job opportunity - written test and interview. The eligibility criteria is you need to have 60% or more in your entire career - 10th, 12th/diploma, B.Tech with no pending backlogs and not more than two years of academic gap.
29th August 2016, 01:49 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible for TCS after completing your graduation in CSE.

But, you should have these criteria as well. Then only you can appear for TCS

>> you should not have any active backlogs after completing your graduation or during the process the backlogs should be cleared.
>> you should have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
>> you should not have study gap of more than 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?