7th February 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibiliy for entering in ABB company

Sir .... I am a student studying mechanical engineering. I want to have a good and developed company and i came to know that ABB company an world wide company. So , I well i want to enter in this multinational company. So.. I want the eligibility criteria and what kind of employees are expecting and what kind of question they will ask. These are all things i want to know about this for joining in ths company. Please favour me sir..! For my earlier preparation.

10th February 2014, 11:25 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Eligibiliy for entering in ABB company

It's good that you have the zeal to join in big Multinational company, ABB is of-course one of the best companies around the world to work with but the same time needs lot of hard work to be done from your side to be eligible for the job, there is no information on campus placement from the company so all that we can do now is wait for the information to come in and they might take in freshers by Walk-in.

The common eligibility criteria which ABB company will be looks for is as follows,

-> 60% above in Graduation, 10th and 12th grade.

-> Good core knowledge.

-> Good communication skills.

Make sure that you will attend other companies which comes for the campus placement instead of waiting for only this job as we cannot be 100% sure of getting it.

Just make sure that you are good with your subject basics as the questions asked will be all based on it and if you have done some good projects then that will be added benefit and make sure you show it well to the interviewer.

To know about the latest information of ABB company recruitment visit - http://new.abb.com/careers/opportunities
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 148 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?