7th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Preparation required for Microsoft written test?

Sir/Mam,

What preparation i have to do now for Microsoft? there will be initially a written technical test, so what i have to prepare for please guide me ?

[email protected]

11th February 2014, 12:12 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Preparation required for Microsoft written test?

MICROSOFT PREPARATION FOR WRITTEN TEST:

The previous year pattern/topics which was followed for the Microsoft written test is as follows,

-> Aptitude - Basic mental ability questions.

-> C/C++ - Good knowledge needed.

-> DataStructures - Time complexity and tree traversals.

-> OS - Memory Management and Process.

-> DBMS - Basic concepts.

-> Compiler - Good knowledge needed.

-> Technical test - will be there for 60 minutes where you need to write test cases for the problems given.

Attached some of the model papers in this post for your reference. Just go through it and start the preparation accordingly.

Once you clear the written test there will be technical interview where you can expect questions from all the core subjects which you have studied and good knowledge is needed for sure.

After technical interview will be the HR interview where your communication skills will be tested based on IQ. Also attached an e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview. Just go through it during your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Microsoft.zip(122.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?