31st July 2011, 12:52 PM
sshakdupia

What's the Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for ABB limited?How may i get all Questions asked earlier in it?

What is the selection procedure for abb limited?
which type of questions are asked in it and is there any group discussion in it or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibiliy for entering in ABB company
  2. How to enter ABB group? Date of off campus exam? Selection procedure for freshers?
  3. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  4. Aptitude question papers for Infosys recruitment?
  5. How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in Syntel Off-Campus Aptitude Test for Mainframe Trainee post? Procedure of selection?
  7. Which it the best software course for a fresher to get a job in an IT company? Which software course has more demand nowadays -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in Infosys if secured 76% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  11. How can I prepare to get selected in Infosys on-campus interview?
  12. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC?
  13. Am I eligible for education loan for 3rd year if I have backlogs in my 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing Ph.D course?
  15. New syllabus for NET exam? List of the reference books and how to prepare for the Botany Subject? Date of issue of the forms?
  16. Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in UPSC Geologist exam? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Detailed information about KPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?
15th September 2016, 08:08 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What's the Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for ABB limited?How may i get all Questions asked earlier in it?

ABB is a swiss multi-national company that is majorly functioning in areas of robotics and automation technology and power. It is also one of the best companies in the world where Forbes has ranked it 158th overall. This justifies your interest in getting a job with ABB.

Now, to get a job in a multi-national is not easy. It takes a lot of effort to do so. In fact, there are much more number of applicants for these companies than they actually have requirements to hire. The point to note here is that these companies hire the best brains in the world and as you would know best is rare.

Recently, ABB has started its operations in India. It was done in 2014 and the company operates majorly in Southern India at Bangalore and other nearby areas. Its recruitment is pretty suppressed as it has just started its operations and does not hire much from any of the technology or business schools. However, one may always try to lateral placements through the company's Career Portal.

This is the place where it is more likely to update its staffing requirements. Its wise to keep a look at this portal and keep preparing yourself side by side to gain insights on what the company is up to, its expansion plans in India, its performance. It is also good to be aware of the trends in the industry and keep your academic eligibility up to date so that you can be ready to apply anytime when the company comes out with its requirements.

Here is the link to its India Website: ABB India

You may also try to register in the best job portals that we have such as monster, naukri, shine, timesjobs etc and check for any updates there on such fronts. Many a times these companies outsource their hiring and so you may also find job opportunities on these portals based on the original requirements. Thus, being in sync with your profiles on these portals is also equally necessary.

Since the company has not recruited much in the past, there is no way one can get info about the questions it may ask. But as its a technology company, its obvious that you would be tested on your CORE technical skills. Thus, being at your best with those is highly necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?