6th April 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance test for Veterinary job in Abroad?

After completing my veterinary course how could i get aq job in abroad ? is there any entrance test ? if there are such tests which one will be the good one ?

14th April 2014, 10:49 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance test for Veterinary job in Abroad?

You considered that you have done your bachelor degree in B.V.Sc and also you have considered that you want to know about after completing your bachelor degree in B.V.Sc can you go for job in abroad or not. Now I am clearing your confusion about your question. Now a days every field have much more scope and every field have many jobs which have very good salaried job and have changed in abroad.

So my suggestion is for you that first try to better or branded companies which are situated in India after three years you can apply in abroad which are out of our country like USA. In USA their are much more scope for those candidates who had done their bachelor degree in B.V.Sc and have experienced three years at least after you following this step you will get job in abroad definitely.

My Suggestion is for you that first you have to do service in India minimum four years and then you should try to job in abroad and their are many sector which gives high salaried to the candidates who have done their bachelor degree in B.Vsc. Be study well and the bright future is waiting for you.
10th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance test for Veterinary job in Abroad?

Which exam compete for the admission in post graduate in animal science in abroad universities after the complete under graduate ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?