26th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Sur Iron and Steel Company Private Limited for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder? Experience required for it?

Hello sir, I want to know is there any vacancy in Sur Iron and Steel Company Private Limited for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder? Experience required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it?
  2. How to get job in Energy Development Company Limited after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job? -- [New]
  4. List of vacancies in government and private company for Diploma in Civil engineering holder
  5. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls
  6. Procedure to get job in Gopal Iron & Steels Company (Gujarat) Limited after Mechanical engineering? Vacancies and post available for me?
  7. Suitable trades to choose in ITI for a candidate with 58% in 10th? Admission procedure to join ITI?
  8. Way to approach Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited for job after Diploma in Mechaical engineering?
  9. List of inplant training around Tamilnadu? I am a 2nd year EEE student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  11. How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited for job after Electrical engineering course? Vacancies in this company for this year?
  12. Private company job after B.Tech and diploma with electrical?
  13. Private jobs after completing diploma in Electrical engineering. Can I do B.Tech through lateral entry scheme?
  14. Vacancies in Hindalco Industries Limited for Diploma in Mechanical holder? How to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  16. What are EEE core companies available in Tamilnadu?
  17. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  18. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
10th December 2017, 08:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Sur Iron and Steel Company Private Limited for Diploma in Electrical engineering holder? Experience required for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Sur Iron and Steel Company Private Limited:

Sur Iron and Steel Co P Ltd is one of the leading manufacturers recruits candidates for several posts namely, Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Regional Manager, Sales Engineer, Executive, Service Engineer...etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for the any post with Diploma qualification. Yes, the minimum basic qualification required to be eligible to for getting job in this company is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. Besides these, you must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in order to be eligible.

I suggest you to forward your latest updated resume to the below mentioned email address, so that you will be notified whenever there will be suitable recruitment.

Email ID - [email protected]
Ph. No: +91 33 2265 2146/ 47, 2265 4179

Click here for All Posts and Eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?