28th December 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?

I study in 9th. My age is16. I study in India. I wanted to study Australia after completing 9th but I didn't know that in Australia have any admission in 10th so I want answer.I know english.

29th December 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?

i am in 4th year of BVSc & AH (veterinary). i want to do post graduation from abroad (mainly USA)
pls suggest me the name of colleges from where MVSc is done..and its degree should b permittd in india to do practise.
i preffer subjects mainly microbiolgy,pharmacology,biotechnology,chemotherap y,toxicology,biochemistry etc..or any other subject whatevr will avialabl there.
pls also tell me what is the procedure of entrance..and way of goning abroad from india.
6th November 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to study in Australia from 9th class onwards please tell me the procedure how to apply how much cost
15th November 2019, 03:54 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter wants to study in Australia from 9th class onwards please tell me the procedure how to apply how much cost
For taking admission in Australia for studying in Class 9th , these are the documents that are needed:

-> Date of birth (note: evidence of the date of birth can be official, such as a birth certificate or where this is not able to be produced, unofficial, such as a doctor's note attesting to a child's age).

-> Names and addresses of the student and enrolling parent or carer
details of medical and other conditions that may require special
consideration

-> Emergency telephone numbers, including a nominated doctor an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Immunisation Register

-> The name of the previous school and the student's current year level,
where students transfer from another school.

For more information, you can visit this link:
https://www.education.vic.gov.au/sch...admission.aspx
23rd July 2022, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

My relative girl move to Australia after 9th class passed in India and got admitted in 10th in Australia. After that some personal reasons she move back to India when she completed her 10th in Australia. Now which class she get admission in India please suggest.
23rd July 2022, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How can take admission in Australia my child,now have 8th class we want 9th class in Australia
18th September 2022, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can my son study in 10th in Australia after completing 9th in India?
6th April 2023, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can my daughter study in 10th in Australia after completing 9th in Pakistan ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?