8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?

I am Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder and wanted to get job Larsen & Toubro Limited. Will I have to write exam for it? Requirements to secure a job?

Related Questions:
  1. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  2. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  3. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  4. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?
  6. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  8. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  9. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  10. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  11. Sample question papers and answers of Electrical Diploma in Larsen and Toubro?
  12. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  13. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Management Trainee recruitment if secured 62% in 10th, 60.3% in 12th, 82% in B.Tech and 91% in MBA(Finance)? Requirements to apply?
  15. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?
  16. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  17. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  18. List of AICTE approved Open Universities which offer Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management course in West Bengal?
10th June 2017, 12:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, Diploma in Mechanical Engineers are not eligible to apply for Larsen and Toubro Limited recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics (from 10th Class) in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering course in order to be eligible.
7th December 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?

I have completed my b.tech in civil engineering. I want to get a job in Lurso & Turbo. What is the process to get a job? Please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?