1st October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Experience required to apply for Systems Engineer post in Infosys?

Sir,
I would like to know that for Systems Engineer post in Infosys, experience also required? If yes, then what experience is requires for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  2. Which companies can I apply 2years in Infosys as Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  4. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  5. Percentage criteria to apply in IGATE Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post?
  6. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When Infosys will take off-campus drive for the post of Software Engineer in Hyderabad?
  8. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  10. What kind of information is required to take the Infosys test? Details about the subject and latest placement papers of infosys?
  11. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  12. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys interview with 6 years experience but still have less than 60% in UG degree?
  15. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  16. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  17. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  18. What is the eligibililty criteria required to get job in infosys?
18th January 2016, 11:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Experience required to apply for Systems Engineer post in Infosys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to know that for Systems Engineer post in Infosys, experience also required? If yes, then what experience is requires for this?
For a System Engineer post in Infosys they require about 2 years experience (entry level <2 years Relevant Experience). They have also mentioned about the responsibilities and all the other required details in the pdf. The pdf links are given for your reference,

https://careers.infosys.com/sap%28bD...ZFOTNFRg%3D%3D

https://www.infosys.com/careers/amer...s-engineer.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?