21st April 2018, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Sir, I have completed my BTech in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply in BIS recruitment of this year for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

24th May 2018, 01:03 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Yes, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required to be eligible is as follows.

>> As you are from B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, I can surely that you are eligible to apply for this BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment.

>> In general, the basic qualification required to be eligible for Graduate Engineer Trainee post is "B.Tech in concerned stream" from a recognized university.

>> Maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible.
25th May 2018, 10:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?

Yes, you can apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a B.Tech degree holder in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have passed B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical/ Civil/ Textile/ IT/ Electronics/ Biotechnology from a recognised university are eligible to apply for BIS Graduate Trainees recruitment 2018.
26th May 2018, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment after successful completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech in Engineering or its equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized university. Allowed streams are,
* Medical
* Electrical
* Civil
* Water Resources
* Chemical
* Mechanical
* Textiles
* Electronics and IT

>> For Graduate Engineer Trainee in Electrical:
* Candidates must have completed B.Tech in Electrical Engineer or its equivalent from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with the required course, I am very sure that you are eligible.

Click here for More Details
26th May 2018, 04:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees in BIS recruitment. Eligibility for Graduate Engineer Trainees is that candidate must have completed B. Tech in engineering or equivalent in relevant subject from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?