20th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Facilities available in Micromax for Trainee Engineers?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that what are the facilities given by Micromax company to its Trainee Engineers? I am interested to join this post of Micromax so kindly let me know about the facilities.

25th June 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Facilities available in Micromax for Trainee Engineers?

The very first you would enjoy is that you will be under a good brand name, it will be very good for your career ahead.

Some of the few benefits provided to Micromax employees are;

> Medical benefits.

> Travel Allowance.

> No card swipe during bench period.

> Work environment is very good.

> Discounts on micromax products, etc.

You need not worry about the facilities as there are lots of them provided to employees. You should just try to work well and earn a good name and reputation in the organization.

You are also entitled to incentives provided you follow the norms of the company properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?