20th June 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Engineers in Micromax?

Dear Sir,
I have an Interview for Trainee Engineer post in Micromax. Can I know about the salary package of this post in Micromax? Kindly tell me asap.

21st June 2016, 08:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineers in Micromax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have an Interview for Trainee Engineer post in Micromax. Can I know about the salary package of this post in Micromax? Kindly tell me asap.
The salary package of Trainee Engineers in Micromax will be in the range of Rs 2.5 Lakhs to Rs 3 Lakhs/per year. But it is the approximate value you can check the same when you discuss with the HR. For the beginners it is always advisable to work in good environment. You can learn lots of things from the company as a trainee engineer. So do not worry about salary too much.
21st June 2016, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package of Trainee Engineers in Micromax:

The salary for the post of Trainee Engineers (Graduate Engineer Trainee) is as follows.

>> During Training Period - Rs.8,500/- per month

>> After Training Period - 1.8 L to 2.5 L per annum

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in the below mentioned streams from a recognized university.
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Information Technology

>> The selection process of this Micromax Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment consists of
* Presentation
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview
21st June 2016, 11:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Micromax were conducting off-campus recruitment drive for the diploma and B.Tech students. Salary Package for Trainee Engineers in micromax is given below.

For ITI candidates-6500/ Per month.
For Diploma Candidates-7500/- Per months.
For B.Tech candidates -8500/- Per month.
22nd June 2016, 12:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
The salary package of an Trainee Engineers based various factors such as, Experience, Higher qualification and Capabilities. Fresh graduates from a reputed university may get more remuneration as compared to others. However, the fresher can expect around Rs.30,000/- to Rs.35,000/-. If a candidate has completed their Post Graduation then the salary package expected could be much greater as compared to a normal Graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?