2nd July 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

General English interview question papers of Tech Mahindra?

Hello
How i download the tech mahindra
interview questions genaral
english sample papers?????
if you have then please give me
waiting for your reply

11th July 2014, 03:44 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: General English interview question papers of Tech Mahindra?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF TECH MAHINDRA:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam in this post for your reference. As they both follow the same way of freshers recruitment now after the merge. It includes also the English questions part. The pattern followed for the previous placement aptitude test is as follows,

-> Quantitative.

-> Reasoning.

-> English 1, 2 and 3

Totally there will be 100Qs to attend in just 1 hour time. So, make sure that you will be quick when you answer. Any questions takes more time just skip and try it out at last.

English 1,2 and 3 section will consists of passages, synonyms and antonyms, general grammar. Make sure that you are strong with the basic English Grammar then you can easily score well in this section.

I have attached some of the other files in this post which will help you to support for your preparation. Just go through it and prepare well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 175 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 122 views)
File Type: docx English.docx(19.2 KB, 340 views)
File Type: docx Mahindra English.docx(19.5 KB, 390 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 329 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 230 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 374 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?