2nd July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best between HCL Technologies and Cognizant?

Hello
Please let me know which is best
company HCL technologies or Cognizant?????
Please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

11th July 2014, 09:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company is best between HCL Technologies and Cognizant?

It't bit tough to compare both companies which are working in the same service line and end up in a conclusion of which is the best because both have projects from various clients and it all depends on which client project you are going to be put in which matters end of day.

Since you have asked about which one is good, let me give suggestion with my personal experience of friends who are already working in these two companies. The person in HCL is feeling bit difficult to shift project from one to other as they are not providing him a better opportunity and even the salary rise is not that welcoming but the person who is in Cognizant had a decent salary rise when compared with HCL plus he got a project and job location change based on his needs. With my friends experiences and opinion I would suggest Cognizant will be a better choice for you.

Do not stay only with these two company, try to attend interviews in big product based companies like Ericson, Samsung, Microsoft etc. and make sure that you get selected there which is more better option than the service companies like Cognizant, HCL etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?