23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Is BPO job possible for fresher? How much salary I will be getting?

I am perusing BBA and i,have a good knowledge of English.And i want to do job in BPO as well but i am a fresher.is it possible?If possible then how much salary i will be getting?please reply.

26th January 2014, 12:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is BPO job possible for fresher? How much salary I will be getting?

Yes, ofcourse you are eligible to get a BPO job for sure if you know English well which is the key for everything for getting a BPO job.

CLICK HERE!! to know about various BPO job openings in India. Just search for those companies which are near your locality and apply for them.

The salary will range from 2lakhs - 3 lakhs for freshers based on the company which you join in but do not settle with BPO job alone you need to find the job which is based on your studies.

If you are not able to get the job based on your studies then better try to do the PG course based on your interest and then search for jobs where there is high possibility of you to get the job.

Always keep in mind BPO jobs are just for sometime you cannot set it as your entire career, try to understand and take the next move accordingly.
26th March 2014, 11:19 PM
naveen1221

Hello Friend !!

BPO -- Business Process Outsourcing.

The basic qualification required to get a job in this profession is Intermediate that is 10+2 with good communication skills.

As you know, there will be no growth financially or position in these fields, all the time you need to do is pick up the phone and dial a number or answer the call.

This job is the best who don't have any option after inter or graduation but not for tech's.

Am not criticizing BPO but suggesting you more best.

If you want to proceed and make your profession in BPO's then try for the MNC's where you can easily get 2.5 to 3.8 lakhs as a fresher.

But you might have need to clear many rounds to get the job.

Once you get the job, gain experience of 2 or 3 and migrate to other companies to get hike in your salaries.

Communication plays a major role in selection and also to work, so be strong and develop your speaking skills to a job quickly.

All the Best !!
29th March 2014, 11:19 AM
jobgalaxy

if you have good communication skills then there is no issue that you can easily get the job in BPO. Jobgalaxy.in helps candidates secure their future by providing authentic jobs from credible companies. Jobgalaxy.in posts jobs only after getting them checked. Our trustworthy fraud management system avoids deception.
15th June 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i do job after bca and as well as do mca side by side,just for experience?
31st October 2015, 09:44 AM
work@home

The common Industry standard salary scale for fresher Buisness Product Outsourcing(BPO) jobs are of the following scales:

Non-Techical>>Voice>>[1.5L to 1.8L] per annum
Technical>>Voice>> [1.8L to 2.5L] per annum
Technical>>Non-Voice>>[2L to 2.8L] per annum

This is the fair scale for freshers as on locations like Chennai, Kochi, UP
Scale can increase slight a bit if the work location is on multinational cities like: Bangalore and Delhi.
For experienced profiles, the scale starts from 3 lakhs per annum. MNC's like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Dell, HCL all provides job offers in BPO posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?