19th July 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?

Private and not normal but good private sector job in chemical engineering? I am looking for fresher diploma in chemical engg job

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of making career in Core Electronics area in India?
  2. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  3. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  4. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)?
  7. Which is better between CSE and IT after scoring 143000 AIEEE rank?
  8. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  9. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%?
  10. Which are the colleges in India where I can do my masters in Economics? What is the scope in private sector?
  11. What can I do after scoring 67% in 12th?
  12. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  13. How should I take up government job in Agriculture field?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  16. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  17. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry
28th July 2014, 01:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?

Chemical Engineers apply the principles of chemistry and engineering to design, supervise, install and handle the operation of equipment, plants and works in production of chemicals and chemical products.Since the availability of natural products is decreasing the need for Chemically synthesized products has increased which has resulted in rapid research in this field.Chemical Engineering is quite a well paid profession.

The job prospectus of chemical engineers are vast and different.Private sector jobs after doing Chemical engineering.:
->mineral-based industries
->chemical industries
->manufacturing industries
->polymerization and oxidation
->manufacturing of insecticides, paints, medicines etc
->refineries

Govt. sector jobs after doing chemical engineering.:
->petroleum industries
->atomic power palnts
->Health related research institutes
->biotechnological and nanotechnological organizations

They get opportunities in organizations like: ONGC, SAIL, IOCL etc.

Jobs abroad after doing chemical engineering.
->food processing
->explosive manufacturing
->mineral processing
->coal preparation
->pharmaceuticals
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?