3rd February 2012, 04:05 PM
Jit48

Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry

i am doing B.tech in chemical engineering but i want to join IT sector and in our campus recruitment i got selected in one of the reputed IT industry.But now im worried about my future career,joining IT sector being a chemical engineer can it have any bad effect on my career in future while changing jobs????

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
  2. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  3. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Will the back of electrical subject effect my future in IT industry?
  5. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology?
  6. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  7. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  8. In which Chemical Industries i can do Internship?
  9. Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?
  10. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  12. Which is better to study among Biotechnology, Chemistry and Microbiology in B.Sc? -- [New]
  13. Reputed Colleges offering M.Tech in Chemical Engineering? How to get admission in these colleges?
  14. Should I go for M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech Chemical engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotech?
  15. Which is the best course to select in B.E?
  16. List of institutions offering M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) through correspondence? Is any other course available for a better future prospective?
  17. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Whihc department needs MSc organic Chemists?
28th August 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry

Jobs after complete bsc with chemistry honours
28th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there any bad effect on my career in future while changing field? I am chemical engineering student and got selected in one of the reputed IT industry

Job after complete bsc with chemistry honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?