8th January 2012, 01:19 PM

How will it affect the opportunities if we do M.Pharm privately?

if we do m.pharm privately and not by any govt. colleg like NIPER then how it will affect oppurtunities,jobs and salary??? PLEASE

30th October 2017, 04:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will it affect the opportunities if we do M.Pharm privately?

In government sector jobs, the institute from which you have done Master's degree in Pharmacy hardly matters but in case of private sector jobs, employer is keen to assess your college, knowledge and personality. If you have fundamentals strong, it will negate effect of college during placement.

1. You can work as project assistants at research institutes where you can learn and earn and increase you knowledge in research field.

2. You can get jobs in Cipla, Reddy's Lab, Intas during their placement drives.

3. You can work in field of clinical research or on quality control.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?