7th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Career in Tata Motors after 10th?

respected sir I have completed my10th securing 80.55% ( best of 5 cat.) I have scored 131/150 in maths and 94/100 in science......... if I want to join tata motors at pune what are the procedures?

9th March 2014, 09:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career in Tata Motors after 10th?

Tata motors is a very best and is one of the best company among the Automobile producing products.So getting selected in TATA MOTORS is not an easy task,so you must really work hard and apply for the various jobs when ever you see the job postings.Tata motors always look for the qualified and skilled professionals wo drive the company forward.So you must be very careful,before getting in to the recruitment process of Tata motors you try to collect the Pattern of the examination,Previous question papers and the cut off in the examination as well as the number of rounds.

You are very good at your Academics,so as you completed your just 10th class,it is the right step that you need to go for bright path.So I would request you to go for M.P.C Maths,Physics and Chemistry streams,because there are many number of course options after this course.Soon after completion of your 12th class you need to write Engineering entrance exam.Based on the performance in the Engineering Entrance examinations AIEEE,IIT JEE,State wide common entrance examinations for engineering,you will be allotted seat or stream in Engineering.

You must then select either “Mechanical” or “Automobile” engineering.So that you can go for the tata motors sector after completion of your Bachelor degree B.E/B.Tech.And Tata motors look for Innovative,creative,energetic, people with the zeal.Generally Tata motors hire candidates from the Premier business schools,Universities,or from engineering campuses in the streams such as Management,Engineering,Economics,Statistics,scienc e and Psychology and more.Soon after getting selected you may get in to the Passenger car business,commercial vehicle business,Engineering research centres,corporates,sales and distribution and more.You better to be in touch with the Tata motors campus placement team or else write to them at “[email protected]” .Have a bright career.
9th March 2014, 10:22 PM
Support
Forum Staff

I don't think Tata Motors taken in candidates with just 10th grade as qualification. You need to complete Graduation atleast to go in as Graduation level entry for the job.

So, now the best thing to do is to complete your 12th grade after 10th with good marks and then move on to do some Engineering course which should be Mechanical so that it will be inline with doing the job in Tata Motors and after doing this you can search in for the job for vacancy and apply for the same.

You can send in your queries to [email protected] for getting more information on the same.
26th July 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 88.4% on this year in jac board and I am 2 nd topper of dhanbad on this year I want to job in your company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?