23rd April 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What I should do for Deloitte placement?

Hello sir, I m subarajan, doing my final year BE in Thiagarajar college of engineering(ECE).. Deloitte will be coming for campus.. What i have to prepare for getting placed in Deloitte?? I am really looking forward for that company.. How i should prepare mentally for it? I mean what they will be expecting from us?? Will they test my technical skills also? because they say it is a management firm..
And what is management firm?? Please explain it also.

30th April 2014, 07:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What I should do for Deloitte placement?

You want to know about for placements in deloitte companies what should you do. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Deloitte companies is the top most branded companies in India it also have his share to other MNC ( multinational companies) companies.

So it is also equivalent to MNC ( multinational companies) job. So for job in Deloitte you have to prepared well because its entrance examination is very competitive because for Deloitte companies job there are many candidates are apply for this companies this is like less post but large amounts of candidates.

So there are many competitive so you have to prepared well in which book you can prefers like arihant book publisher in this book you can found anything for about Deloitte job oriented question or how to prepared for Deloitte job so you can prefers this book is for your preparation if you prepared well from this publication books then you definitely you get the job in Deloitte companies. The companies also select the candidates on the basis of group discussion so you also have to prepared for group discussion properly so that you have to perform good in group discussion so be prepared for group discussion also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?