24th December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist after B.Tech CSE?

Hi, I am pursuing B.Tech CSE and I am in third year but am weak in maths and my programming skills are very weak but I want to invent something or in other words I want to become a scientist but I have high imagination power. Please tell me something to become scientist.

30th December 2016, 11:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a scientist after B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am pursuing B.Tech CSE and I am in third year but am weak in maths and my programming skills are very weak but I want to invent something or in other words I want to become a scientist but I have high imagination power. Please tell me something to become scientist.
It is good to see that you are interested to become a scientist. Those who are interested to become a scientist after B.Tech, must appear and qualify in the GATE entrance exam and get admission for M.Tech in reputed universities like, IIT's, IISC etc. Once, after qualify in the PhD course, you can job in ISRO like research Institutions.
31st December 2016, 12:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a scientist after B.Tech CSE?

If you wish to become a scientist, I would first of all ask you to avail higher education upto Ph.D and then opt for admission in ISRO by clearing an examination conducted by the organization. Once you get into ISRO or any such similar organizations, you can practice on your subject and enhance your knowledge and invent something new eventually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?