17th February 2012, 08:56 AM
srinivas dakuri

How to become a Space Scientist pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?

I am doing b tech 3rd year(cse), but I love to become a space scientist,can you suggest me....?

5th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Space Scientist pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?

hii i m kuldeep sharma doing b.tech from cae jabalpur, but now i want to go for space reserch education. so what i have to do for that.
16th July 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Space Scientist pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in CSE?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INTERMEDIATE II YEAR I AM DOING MY B.TECH IN A PRESTEGIOUS INST IN HYDERABAD ,MY AIM IS TO BECOME A SPACE SCIENTIST IN ISRO WHAT ARE THE STEPS THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW TO BECOME A SPACE SCIENTIST?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?