29th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for air hostess job after B.A degree?

I'm 24 years old. I am following B.A languages (English Major) degree program at campus. How can I apply to be an air hostess? What are the steps have to follow?

30th December 2016, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for air hostess job after B.A degree?

There are various applications released for the post of Air Hostess in various airlines. You should just keep on checking their website or can upload you CV in their websites and turn on notification and as soon as there is a vacancy released, you will probably receiving notifications regarding the post and other details.
30th December 2016, 10:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Air Hostess job after B.A. degree

The basic requirement to become an Air Hostess are:-

Education: plus two pass certificate for a graduation degree is required to get enrolled for a short term Air Hostess diploma course.

Height: at least 154.5-157.5cms tall.(weight and height should be proportionate with good eye sight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in both eyes.

So if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to become an Air Hostess.

Some of the specialized fields in Air Hostess training are-

Ground Operations

Airline Management

Airline Administration

Airline Checking

Cabin Crew Training.
31st December 2016, 12:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm 24 years old. I am following B.A languages (English Major) degree program at campus. How can I apply to be an air hostess? What are the steps have to follow?
Those who are interested in becoming an Air Hostess must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. The applicant age should be not more than 25 years.

Physical Standards:

The applicant Height should be more than 157.5 cms.

The applicant Eyesight should be clear and status unmarried.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?