19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job in New India Assurance Company Limited after B.Com?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and have completed articleship now I want to get job in New India Assurance Company Limited. How can I apply for it?

19th April 2017, 09:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for job in New India Assurance Company Limited after B.Com?

In order to get a job in New India Assurance Company Limited, you should have completed your graduation in any stream from a recognized college. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation is there for the reserved category candidates.

You have to appear for an online written examination conducted by the authorities itself. Here is the procedure to apply for this examination:

> First of all you have to create an email id or if you already have one, then its ok.

> Now you have to visit the official website :www.newindia.co.in

> Now you have to click on the 'Recruitment' button and select the post you are interested in.

> Now a link will appear "Click here to apply online for Assistant Recruitment Exercise 2017".

> In the next step you have to fill up the details carefully, attach the scanned copy of documents if required and submit the application form.

> Now you can take a print out of the application form and keep it for further reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?