19th April 2017, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

In which company should a Mechanical engineer apply for job in between Lloyds Metals & Engineers Ltd and Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd?

Hello sir, I want to know in which company should I apply for job in between Lloyds Metals & Engineers Ltd and Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd being a Mechanical engineering holder?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available for Metallurgical Engineering?
  2. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the Metallurgy jobs in Karnataka?
  4. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  5. How to get a job in Mahamaya Steel Industries Ltd after Mechanical Engineering? List of other companies in Telengana for it?
  6. Job opportunities in Iron and Steel Industries for B.E. Mechanical Engineer who has completed CAD in Refinery?
  7. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility to get job in L&T for KT Mechanical Engineer? Detailed information about L&T company?
  9. List of industry based jobs to apply after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  12. Should I go for ME after BE? Best company/industry for Mechanical engineers?
  13. How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?
  14. What is the scope in industrial engineering after M.Tech?
  15. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  16. Jobs in DRDO for B.Tech ECE freshers? How much aggregate is needed in B.Tech?
  17. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How to get a job in Bajaj Steel Industry Ltd after BE with Mechanical stream? Where should I apply for it?
19th April 2017, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company should a Mechanical engineer apply for job in between Lloyds Metals & Engineers Ltd and Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd?

Lloyds Group contains many brother sites based on the kind of work they do in the Industry. Here are several fields of Lloyds group and they are,

>> Lloyds Metals and Energy Limited (LMEL)

>> Lloyd Steel Industries Limited (Engg Division)

>> Lloyds Steel Industries Limited (Steel Division)

Although working with any one of the above mentioned divisions is same, I suggest you to go with Lloyds Steel Industries Limited (Engg Division) as you are an Engineer from Mechanical Engineering background.

Click here or More Details

You can send your updated resume to the following Email Address [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?