21st December 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical engineering best in science stream

is the aeronautical engineering is the best in science stream...aeronautical engineering details
salary
all qualifications

23rd June 2013, 08:23 PM
sukumar225143

Default Re: Is Aeronautical engineering best in science stream

Career in Aeronautical engineering is amongst the hot career choice of youngsters as career options after 12 science now-a-days. It’s not only very challenging but also there is huge scope of development and expansion. .
24th June 2013, 02:59 AM
rhiayrash

I think Aeronautical Engineering is not good after 12th because in India we don't have scope for aeronautical engineers.Our aviation industry is not going properly.We don't have aircraft manufacturing company like Boeing,Airbus etc.You can get scope only in defence and in Hindustan aeronautics limited which is in banglore but there also you will not get good salary with respect to other branches.Another disadvantage is it is specialize branch.After doing aeronautical engineering you can't apply for job in Automobile company or metallurgical company.So you will have limited scope in that.If you are planning to do job in foreign country then only you will have scope.
21st December 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure for doing B.Sc aeronautical science in London also the best flying club over there now I am in standard 12th and I belong from india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?