23rd February 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Application Software Engineer being a Diploma Electronics 2nd year student?

Sir,
I want to become an Application Software Engineer. I am studying Diploma Electronics second year at this time. But my dream is to become a Software Engineer. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  2. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  3. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student?
  4. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  5. What Diploma course should I do to become a Software Engineer?
  6. Job in software companies for a candidate secured 75% and 81% in 1st and 2nd year respectively of Polytechnic?
  7. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  8. Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I am a commerce student?
  9. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  10. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to start preparation to become a great software engineer? I am a 2nd year BSc student having mathematics and statistics as Major subjects
  12. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  14. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in E&TC 2nd year student?
  15. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  16. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma course? I am a 12th student
  17. Can I get Direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if score good marks in first 2 years of Diploma in Electronics Engineering and escape 3rd year?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
28th February 2016, 05:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Application Software Engineer being a Diploma Electronics 2nd year student?

It is nice to see that you are having an aim in life and want to achieve it. You can definitely become an Application Software Engineer; however, your diploma course will not suffice it. You need to pursue higher studies in order to achieve your dream.

- Complete diploma course with good score.
- Appear in LEET and take admission in B.Tech/B.E course directly in the second year of engineering via lateral entry scheme.
- Take admission in your domain or in Computer Science Engineering.
- Do your engineering properly with special attention to programming.
- Opt for job opportunity in IT companies to become an application software engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?