16th December 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Auditor in a Pharmaceutical Company after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

Respected Sir, Kindly give an information to me that how to become a Pharmaceutical Company Auditor? I have completed my M.Sc in Organic Chemistry and I also have 6 years of experience in the Production Department.

Thanks &With regards,
surya Chakrarao Mallipamula.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Auditor of a Pharmaceutical Company?
  2. What are the jobs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry after passing MSc Organic Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  4. What kind of post is available in Pharmaceutical company for PhD in Organic Chemistry candidate? Expected salary in this field?
  5. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  6. What are the Jobs After M.Sc in Organic Chemistry for Girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. Which subjects are best for Pharmacy?
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  10. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  11. Syllabus of Bachelor's in Pharmacy course
  12. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  13. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  14. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  16. Which are the subjects in B.Pharmacy? Courses other than BDS?
  17. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  18. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
24th December 2016, 05:44 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How can I become an Auditor in a Pharmaceutical Company after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

In order to become a Pharmaceutical Company Auditor you have enough year of experience in the industry.
What you need to have is the correct role at a present industry. By role i means to say that you must have a role of senior officer in your current organization then only you can apply for the role of auditor in the next organization.

As role are changed or moved just above the current role. I hope you are getting what i am trying to say.

Say for example if you wanted to apply for the project manager then you must have your current role as a project lead, which is just one below the role of project manager.
18th July 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Auditor in a Pharmaceutical Company after completing M.Sc Organic Chemistry?

I am a registered pharmacist. And I have experience in medical coding. But I don't know which thing will do to become an auditor in pharmaceutical industry. Guide me... How I become an auditor in pharmaceutical industry? Please give me information...

Thanks & regarding,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?