16th December 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Auditor of a Pharmaceutical Company?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Sc in Organic Chemistry and I also have 6 years of experience in the Production Department so I want to know how can I become an Auditor of a Pharmaceutical Company with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Thanks &With regards,
surya Chakrarao Mallipamula.

24th December 2016, 07:01 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Auditor of a Pharmaceutical Company?

If possible then i will suggest you to go with M.S degree i pharmaceutical. This will increase your chances to get hired directly as a Pharmaceutical Company editor. Because, to be an Auditor of a Pharmaceutical Company you must have enough year of experience in the industry.

Now what you need to have is the correct role at a present industry and this you can achieve by pursuing MS in pharma. By role i meant to say that you must have a role of senior officer in your current organization then only you can apply for the role of auditor in the next organization.

As role are changed or moved just above the current role. I hope you are getting what i am trying to say.

Say for example if you wanted to apply for the project manager then you must have your current role as a project lead, which is just one below the role of project manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?