13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which types of courses are good for getting job in core companies?

I am studying in 3rd year ECE, I have 2 arrears and my CGPA is 6.98, if I am interested to work in core companies, which types of jobs are alerted to me and also which types of skills are required for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  2. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. Apart from engineering any other course is required to get job in top 20 Core companies?
  4. Private job in core companies after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  6. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  7. List of courses to do for getting a core job in MNC companies?
  8. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  9. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  10. What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?
  11. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  12. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  13. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  14. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  15. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  17. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get job in private core companies? -- [New]
15th July 2017, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which types of courses are good for getting job in core companies?

In order to get jobs in core companies these are the following job oriented courses which you can pursue:

> C++

> .NET

> SQL

> JAVA

> J2EE

> Android

> Embedded Systems and many more.

After completing bachelor's degree in ECE you can find jobs for some of the following positions:

> Telecom Engineer

> Embedded Developer

> Junior Research Fellow

> Service Engineer

> Junior Engineer

> Senior Engineer Embedded Hardware

> BTS Engineer

> Associate Professor (ECE)

> Network Engineer etc.

In order to get jobs for these positions you must have good communication and logical skills. You must have good computer knowledge and aptitude skills with knowledge in networking.
15th July 2017, 09:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Best Short term courses available for ECE candidates to get job in Core Companies:

There are several short term courses available for ECE candidates in order to get job in core companies. You are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria to be eligible for getting job in Core companies.

>> You must have scored 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> Some of the short term courses for ECE background candidates are,
* VLSI testing
* Robotics
* SCADA Communication
* PCB Designing
* PCB Manufacturing
* Fundamentals of PCB Designing
* Analog and Digital VLSI Design
* Embedded Systems
* PLC/ DCS
* Digital Signal Processing applications..etc.,
15th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Short Term courses available to get job in Core Companies:

In order to get job in Core Companies, you are required to first meet the basic educational qualification required. There are several short term courses available to pursue for ECE candidates. You must have got good command over core concepts that are taught in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech/ B.E. Some of the short term courses are,

>> CCNA Network

>> FPGA Design

>> VLSI Course

>> PCB Designing

>> Embedded Systems

>> Robotics

>> Networking courses

>> C Language

>> C++

>> Java

>> Data Structures

>> Oracle ..etc.,
18th July 2017, 08:29 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To get job in core companies you can do following courses-
You must have minimum 60% in throughout academics.
There should be no any backlog.
The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

Java.
C.
C#
.Net
php.
CCNA.
Embedded System.
Robotics.
Data Structures.
Database Management System.
VLSI Design.
Android.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?