13th July 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs available for me in private sector after MBA HRM from distance mode

I have completed distance BBA from Punjab technical university, Jalandhar with an aggregate of 66.35%. Now pursuing distance MBA HRM from center for distance learning, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. Besides doing distance MBA. I have been preparing for upcoming national level entrance exams like SSC, SBI, RBI, etc. Kindly tell me that what could be the probable jobs for me in private sector- public sector. As I have gone through all the above mentioned questions-cum-feedback given.

Related Questions:
  1. List private sector jobs for MBA (HRM) students?
  2. Why open schooling and distance mode degrees not accepted by private sector companies?
  3. How may I do MBA through correspondence? I've done B.Sc computers through correspondence
  4. Can a B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HRM (Part Time) eligible to do M.Phil in Computer Science or HRM in distance mode? What should I study to do M.Phil?
  5. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  6. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  8. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  9. How to get a jobs in government and private sectors after doing MBA(HRM)?
  10. Distance mode education is valid for private sector jobs?
  11. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  12. Will I be able to work in private sector or government jobs after doing MBA in HR?
  13. What are the jobs for MBA completing students in MNC's and private sector companies?
  14. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  15. Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai?
  16. What kind of jobs in can get in West Bengal after MBA Tourism under private sector?
  17. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  18. Names of the colleges in WB to learn diploma engineering in Civil in distance mode whose certificate is granted from any private company/government sector?
16th July 2017, 08:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs available for me in private sector after MBA HRM from distance mode

After completing MBA HR from a recognized distance education institute you can find jobs for some of the following positions in private sectors:

> Senior Business Analyst

> HR Generalist

> Plant HR Manager

> Analyst Organisation Design

> Senior Executive

> Assistant Manager

> Training Manager

> Associate HR Manager

> Employee Engagement Manager

> Team Analyst etc.

You can find some of the job positions in government sectors also:

> GM HR

> AVP HR

> Recruitment HR

> Corporate HR

> HR Consulting

> HR Head

> HR Consultant

> HR Business Partner

> Area HR etc.
18th July 2017, 10:19 PM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: List of jobs available for me in private sector after MBA HRM from distance mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed distance BBA from Punjab technical university, Jalandhar with an aggregate of 66.35%. Now pursuing distance MBA HRM from center for distance learning, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam. Besides doing distance MBA. I have been preparing for upcoming national level entrance exams like SSC, SBI, RBI, etc. Kindly tell me that what could be the probable jobs for me in private sector- public sector. As I have gone through all the above mentioned questions-cum-feedback given.
The MBA in distance mode is not much valuable as regular mode MBA since there are lot of candidates who passed MBA in regular mode. Since you are specialized in human resource there is requirement for HR managers in all corporate in private sector.

You should prepare a good resume and update your profile in LinkedIn. Connect with as many HRs of corporate and apply for job.

Continue preparations for government jobs as well, since you are eligible for the exams mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?