23rd August 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my Insurance company from Reliance Life Insurance to Bharti Axa? How to get NOC from Reliance?

sir,
I am a life insurance agent with "Relince life insurance" but i am not satisfied with this,
i live in ahmedabad and my Relince Branch in vadodra to how can collect my NOC to where ?
I am collect any Relince Branch my NOC or not ?

So, i want to continue my work with bharti axa,
So, please tell me how can i change my insurance company???
Please give me answer imideatly.

29th April 2016, 01:48 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I change my Insurance company from Reliance Life Insurance to Bharti Axa? How to get NOC from Reliance?

You have to collect NOC from main office of the company although you have submitted your joining form to other office but NOC is to be collected from the main office only.

Also, ask them to courier your NOC as in most of the Case courier option is also there for the NOC.

So, based on the company convenience and your requirements, they will send you the NOC .
Just mail them and let them know the exact situation and explain them what and why you need it.
They will surely understand and will co-operate you in this.
27th August 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my Insurance company from Reliance Life Insurance to Bharti Axa? How to get NOC from Reliance?

HOW CAN I TRANSFER LICENSE FROM NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY TO NEW INDIA ASSURANCE KINDLY CLEAR
30th December 2018, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

How to change my agency from Baja alliance general insurance to shriram general insurance please rectify my problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?