1st June 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Life Insurance Corporation after scoring56% in Insurance of India test?

as i have completed the insurance of india test and scored 56% thru kotak insurance but can i join life insurance corporation for these agency

11th August 2015, 08:21 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Life Insurance Corporation after scoring56% in Insurance of India test?

See, for these examinations held by life insurance corporation, the standards are fixed by their higher authorities only. You have got 56% which I believe is an aggregate score of both paper 1 and paper 2. This is really good marks. Both paper 1 and paper 2 stresses upon literature and language abilities. Although verbal and non-verbal reasoning are also a huge part of it. So there scoring 40% marks becomes a huge problem. You are way ahead of that. But now it depends on other candidates also. The cut-off criteria is set by the authorities depending on the marks obtained by candidates all over India. If mostly candidates have scored low, the cut-off is low. If the reverse is true then the cut-off criteria is set accordingly. So you have to wait for their interview call. If they feel they will call candidates scoring above 50%, then you will get a call for the interview. If they feel they want to raise the bar to 60%, then they will probably not call you for the interview process. Finally, your aggregate score in interview(that is, if you do get called), and the written test will matter for the overall selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?