27th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Working on direct payroll in Airtel or Reliance without experience?

Can a B.tech electronics and telecommunication fresher work in telecom company like reliance,airtel etc directly or they need some experience for this?

30th December 2013, 08:56 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Working on direct payroll in Airtel or Reliance without experience?

Airtel and Reliance are the top companies in telecom industry which are offering various telecom services to the people.

Definitely there will be job opportunities in these companies both for freshers and for experienced candidates.

It depends on the job designation. If the job designation is of lower level, they will hire fresher candidates and if the job designation needs any prior experience, then they will hire experienced candidates for that position.

So, you can directly enter for job opportunities in these companies.

You can refer official website of these companies to know the current openings.

They may follow any of the following modes to recruit the candidates.

Direct Walkins
Referral Walkins
Hiring from consultancy etc.

Try to know the selection procedure to make entry into these companies and have good preparation for the same.

You did not mention your percentage of marks in your B.Tech course.

Make sure that you will be having the required eligibility criteria to get jobs in those companies.

It would be better if you have career 60 which will make you eligible to any type of company.

Wish you all the best.
31st December 2013, 12:59 AM
sushri_mhnty

Each and every company wants experience candidate deffinatly because experiened candidate does not needa any training they have sufficient knowledge on desired field which saves company time. So you should first join any small company to gain experience then its become easy to get chance in reliance and airtel.
2nd January 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am working in call centre in airtel Clint in mphasis Bhubaneswar as a unit manager since last 7 years but now i want to join in artel payroll.
11th May 2015, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

sir am still working in airtel prosses mohali and i have experience for 1 year and am also diploma computer engg. holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?