20th January 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?

I am currently in my 2nd yr of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.i would lik to kno abt the competitive examinations that i can give so that it gives me an upper hand when i apply for my MS abroad or an MBA.....
-SAURABH

23rd January 2011, 05:55 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?

hi...
to do ms or mba abroad you have to give one among the following exams
GRE
IELTS
TOEFEL
your selection in the universities will be based on these scores
all the best
15th March 2011, 03:05 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which competitive exams can an ECE student give in order to apply for MS or MBA abroad?

Hello,

To study abroad after graduation from India, you need to give entrance tests like GRE, TOEFL.

These tests decide your qualification that how much you are eligible to study in the universities abroad.

Generally this kind of tests consists of general aptitude questions and English verbal knowledge.

Based on the rank you scored, you can get the institutes where you want to study further. Different institutes demand different score in these tests.

All the best!!
15th March 2011, 03:07 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

To study abroad after graduation from India, you need to give entrance tests like GRE, TOEFL.

These tests decide your qualification that how much you are eligible to study in the universities abroad.

Generally this kind of tests consists of general aptitude questions and English verbal knowledge.

Based on the rank you scored, you can get the institutes where you want to study further. Different institutes demand different score in these tests.

All the best!!
20th May 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
i'm doing Engg[CSE] now i'm in 3rd year and wen i have to write any of this exams and how to get registration for this exams and what will be the eligibility criteria to apply.
31st May 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am ece 3rd year student,i want to study m.b.a from governtment university ,which competitive exams can i give in order to do so..........how i can prepare myself
27th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

which competitive exam to give and which subjects to chose after 10th for genetic engineering?
5th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

which competitive exams can ece students can apply in india for job purpose and wat jobs are give to them ?
27th October 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can an ECE student do masters in genetics i.e shift their branch completely
28th October 2011, 01:42 AM
abhin91
Member+

For admission to a MS or MBA course abroAd you have to take up :
>GRE(MS)
>GMAT(MBA)
>TOEFL(REQUIREMENT IN CERTAIN UNIVERSITY)
21st December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

presently i am doing BBA in MANAGEMENT.. This is my 2nd year.,,and i further decided to study abroad for doing MBA.. is there any scholarship for this?? what will be the procedures and how i can prepare myself for this?? please help me....
13th August 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir right. Now now I am working for published. Company. I completed BE electronic and telecommunications. But this jobs is not. My education concerned. I have one year experience inthis company. So that why I leave. The job and will prepared. For commpititive exam.I am so confused which. Study what I am reading and what exam can prepared.
3rd February 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the competitive exam we can write when we are presently doing our btech???
4th October 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

my name is katthick, presently iam studing in RNSIT doing 1st year BE inECE but i wanted to do ms in abroad in ECE only what are the competative exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?