18th August 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in HDFC, ICICI and HSBC being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate? How much salary I will get?

Hello,
I am doing be B.E.(Computer Science Engineering). But I am interested to get in Private Banks like ICICI, HSBC and HDFC. Can you please let me know how I can get job there? What salary I will get there?

28th October 2015, 01:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in HDFC, ICICI and HSBC being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate? How much salary I will get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing be B.E.(Computer Science Engineering). But I am interested to get in Private Banks like ICICI, HSBC and HDFC. Can you please let me know how I can get job there? What salary I will get there?

You can apply for Probationary Officer and Sales Officers posts in ICICI bank with your engineering degree.

The eligibility to join the post is a graduation from recognised university with 55% marks.

You should be within 25 years of age.

You have to appear for an online aptitude test, psychometric assessment (online), Group Discussion and personal interview.

You have to register through their website.

You can also apply for the jobs in HDFC and HSBC; you have to check the banks website for more information.

The salary will be around Rs 3.5 to 4 Lakhs/annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?