18th August 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Middle East countries?

Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to work in Abroad specially in Middle East countries. Can you please let me know after my Graduation what kind of jobs I will get there?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Saudi Arabia after BDS from India
  2. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  3. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  4. How to get a job in middle east for engineer?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course in India is best to get job abroad or in middle east?
  7. Which course is better after BBM(IB) : ICWA or CS?
  8. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  9. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  10. Procedure to move to Australia to do a Job in IT firm?
  11. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  12. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  13. Can I do the OJT in abroad after completing papers of DGCA?
  14. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  16. Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?
  17. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  18. How can I compare civil engineering jobs in Africa to the others in America and European countries? Which African country is best for this?
28th October 2015, 01:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate in Middle East countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying B.Sc in Mathematics. I want to work in Abroad specially in Middle East countries. Can you please let me know after my Graduation what kind of jobs I will get there?

The jobs like Mathematics coordinator/teacher and Teacher of Maths are available in Middle East countries for B.Sc Mathematics graduates.

For these jobs they require experience in teaching and master’s degree also.

You can try a sales or marketing job in Middle East with your degree.

If you want to get a job in Middle East countries means you need to have very good experience in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?