15th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Oracle India Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata if pursuing MCA final semester?

Sir,
I am pursuing MCA final semester.
I want to join Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Kolkata.
Please tell me how I can get job there?
Please help me to get job.
Thank you in advance.

28th May 2015, 12:19 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How can I get job in Oracle India Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata if pursuing MCA final semester?

* You should upload your Resume in the Oracle company official website by giving your Full name , Email id , contact number.

* The recruiters of the company will see your Profile and will call you for the Interview , when there are vacancies.

** To get job in the Oracle company , you shouldbe well prepared in the Software course which you have kept in your Resume.

If your Course is Oracle , then you shouldbe well prepared in the topics like ,

DDL (Data definition language)
DML (Data Manipulation language)
DRL (Data retreival language)
DCL ( Data control language)
TCL (Transaction control language)
Functions
Pointers
Structures
Indexes
Views
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?