23rd September 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology. I want to get job in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. Please let me know how can I get job there? Waiting for your reply.

31st January 2016, 08:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: How can I get job in Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?

Yes, you have come to the right place of the solution being offered to you.
Even most importantly you have the right goal in your mind that we would love to sort it out .

To get job in the the industries related to your field, you need to research about the industry that they are offering job in the domain you are currently enrolled or not.
And then after you need to upload your resume to the concerned company website.

Once, your resume got shortlisted then you will be called for the interview.
Don't forge to give cover letter to your resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?