12th August 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to secure job in Tata Steel. Can you please tell me how I can get job in Tata Steel? Please reply as soon as possible.

20th August 2015, 12:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

There are two ways of getting a job in TATA Steel being a mechanical diploma engineer. Tata Steel visits various colleges to recruit diploma engineers. If it visits your college, you can appear in the recruitment drive, clear all the selection rounds (written test + interview round) to get an employment opportunity in Tata Steel. Otherwise you need to apply offline when Tata Steel announces openings and invites applications for the concerned job position of a diploma engineer.
26th August 2015, 03:30 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

We can help you getting out the job in TATA Steel, but we can't commit for the secure job in nay of the private firm. So, for getting into TATA Steel, you need to have the basic knowledge of all subjects that you studied in your Diploma. Apart from that you must have strong technical 'background to survive in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?