5th August 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work in Wipro being a B.Tech graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech and I am going to face an Off-Campus Interview of Wipro. I want to know that doing job in Wipro can give me any benefits? Kindly suggest me.

20th August 2015, 03:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in Wipro being a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, Wipro is one of the leading companies in the IT field and that too worldwide. So doing job in Wipro is indeed a good option. However, the work culture may not be quite good like its competitors especially there is high work pressure. However, if you do good service for few years you can indeed raise to good height and even can opt for onsite opportunities. Since Wipro is a multinational company, so there are numerous opportunities to go abroad. Even Wipro has the provision of funding higher studies of its employees. Thus, it is a good company to start your career.
26th August 2015, 03:26 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in Wipro being a B.Tech graduate?

Yes, Wipro is a world class company and you will be getting a lot many benefits in Wipro after working there. They will help you to write the certification exam if you want to do. You will have better career growth there and more over you will be exposed to different technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?